Shahid Kapoor's marriage


There has been a lot of buzz about Haider actor Shahid Kapoor's marriage with Delhi-based girl Mira Rajput, followed by reports claiming it to be false. However, Shahid Kapoor himself put all speculations to rest at an event held in Mumbai. At the event, when asked about his much-talked about engagement, Shahid spilled the beans saying, "I am not engaged, but what you have been reading is kind of true. Marriage is on the cards sometimes towards the end of the year and I think that's all I can say. I refrain from getting into details. I thought that since I am here today, it was important to acknowledge it in front of the media, so I am doing that. Other than that, she is a normal girl and I am a normal guy, and we should treat it like something normal and regular. It's my personal space and I won't get into the details. I'm just happy to announce it." While the actor did not reveal anything about the bride-to-be, let's wait for another announcement of a big fat Bollywood wedding of the year.

Read on to know how Shahid avoided the media at Vishal Bharadwaj's party... 


No comments: